The 2 v 2 Player Development Diploma Course is to help guide you on how to work with players to understand 2 v 2 situations. This course is for everyone involved with coaching football/soccer whether you are in an academy, whether you are a youth coach, teacher or parent to plan & deliver more effective coaching sessions.
This course will be made possible by learning the New NACTM ® Coaching Session Planner to provide you with an easy solution for all attendees who would like to introduce weekly, monthly, or season long programs using high level exercises and games from NACTM ® Academy. The region’s #1 training methodology.
What do coaches receive from the course?
Exercises and games developed by our Technical Directors combined over a 50 year history. You will be able to use these exercises to build sessions for many seasons to come using the NACTM ® Coaching Session Planner.
Secrets to the NACTM ® Coaching method that has made us the #1 training methodology in the region.
Tips on improving your coaching to make your weekly, monthly, or season long session planning easy.
All of our courses feature proven, high quality exercises & games from NACTM ® Training’s two Technical Directors with over 50 years of combined experience developing players.
The NACTM ® Player Development Diploma Course is a 2-day course that has been broken down into 4 to be presented through presentations & practical demonstrations:
Module 1 – NACTM® Approach to Player Development
Module 2 – NACTM® Training Curriculum
Module 3 – NACTM® Lesson Planning for your Season
Module 4 – NACTM® Tips on how to Become a Better Coach
Each attendee at the Course will receive the following:
12 Hours of Instruction on the field and in the classroom
Online Access to Videos from our Session Planner DVD set
NACTM Player Development Diploma Polo
Technical Skills for Life Series of Books
Course Booklet with Drills and Course Information
The Course is presented over 2 days as follows:
Saturday – 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- 9:00 am – 9:45 am. Lecture: “The NACTM Approach to Player Development”.
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am. Field Session: “On Field Player Development in Warm-ups.”
- 11:30 am – 11:45 am. Q & A
- 11:45 am – 12:45 am Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 1:30 pm Lecture: “The NACTM Coaching Curriculum.”
- 1:45 pm – 3:15 pm Field Session. “Ball Mastery, 2v2 and 3v3 Attacking & Defending.”
- 3:15pm – 3:30pm Q & A. Wrap up.
Sunday – 9:00 am – 3:30pm
- 9:00 am – 9:45 am. Lecture: “NACTM Session Planning.”
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am. Field Session “Introduction to the 5 Lanes of Play.”
- 11:30 am – 11:45 am Q & A. Wrap up.
- 11:45 am – 12.45 pm. Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm. Lecture: ” Tips to be a better NACTM Coach.”
- 1:45 pm – 3:15 pm. Field Session. “A NACTM Session.”
- 3:15 pm – 3.30 pm. Q & A. Wrap up.