The North America Caribbean Training Method (NACTM) Soccer Camps focuses on soccer players of ALL playing levels. We offer a high quality training program with energetic coaches focused on instruction and results! Our curriculum is unmatched and emphasizes physical, psychological, psychosocial, tactical, and technical training to benefit player development that transcends into the game.
We are looking for part-time player development minded coaches in the following cities to help us grow our camps and spread our methodology. Our weekly pay rates are very competitive with most camp programs around the country. Here is a list of cities where we are hiring:
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Birmingham, AL
- Charlotte, NC
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Orlando, FL
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Richmond, VA
- Tampa, FL
- Washington, D.C.
Below is the job description. If the opportunity looks like a great fit, then we want to hear from you. However, if this opportunity is not a good fit for you, then please pass it on to someone who may be a better fit.
Reports to: NACTM Soccer Camps Director of Coaching
This is the most knowledgeable coaching opportunity that you will ever get! Most of our coaches are USSF “A” licensed coaches who will not just be present at the camps, but will also assist in mentorship if you choose to. You will be a part of a great environment with coaches who want to help you and will not feel threatened. Coaches in our community work extremely hard to provide the best environment for the campers in our programs. At times it will be challenging, but it will be the most rewarding duty in your life. Apply today to join the team!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation ranked among the best in the region. We offer three tiers of compensation depending upon your experience.
- Flexible hours
- Career opportunity to grow
- Coaching education for advancement
- Great environment
What you need?
A love to teach the game and help players to become better! As a coach you will need reliable transportation, a soccer background, preferably coaching or educational experience, and must be at least 18 years of age. You must also adhere to the NACTM Academy Code of Conduct.
All NACTM Soccer Camps staff must represent our core values:
Who are we?
The NACTM Soccer Camps is an engaging program for players ages 5-18 with a focus on child and character development. We are a family that helps and supports one another. We treat our staff like a team and the players that we work with like our own. Our mission is to provide high-quality, foundational soccer coaching that prepares players for a lifetime whether they are apart of our year around soccer training school or with us for just a week at our national youth soccer camps.
Goal to be the BEST coaches in the business
- Every NACTM Soccer Camps coach must complete our comprehensive training program to become NACTM Certified prior to coaching.
- All coaches are trained in the use of age appropriate exercises.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and have the option to undergo continuing education throughout the duration of their time at NACTM.
- Our coaching selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach, but to also engage and inspire players.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication for our families.
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your player is learning at the NACTM Soccer Camps.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication. If you are going to be absent for an upcoming class or camp day, then we ask that you please notify us 72 hours in advance to allow enough time for us to contact our substitute coaches on staff.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with player development standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of youth soccer player development specialists and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with player development standards around the world.
If you have a love and passion for positively impacting players, then we’d love to talk to you. Send us an email with your soccer resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The North America Caribbean Training Method (NACTM) Soccer Camps is a player development focused summer and winter camp program for ages 5 to 18 held throughout the United States. Our curriculum focuses on three different playing levels that makes our program suitable for Recreation, Intermediate, and Advanced players. What makes us different is that our camps are taught by experienced coaches with an average of 25 years of coaching and ALL are certified. What else makes us different you ask? Well every year (in a non-Covid year of course) we invite coaches from various parts of the world to coach at our camps. This knowledge translates to the players who learn the NACTM Soccer Camp methodology of training which is fast pace, high-tempo, and fun! Our goal is for when a camper leaves us after a week, that they are able to take EVERYTHING that they have learned back to their teams to make them better. So if you are looking for a camp instructed my experienced licensed coaches (not high school soccer players), who also take courses on our curriculum and work year around at our soccer school to help your child to drastically improve their technical skills, knowledge of the game, and passion, then we are your #1 option.